Re: GTK Plotting Widget

Am Don, 2003-07-31 um 16.57 schrieb Chuck Haines:
> Does anyone know of any widgets that exists for GTK that will allow me to
> plot data in realtime.  I'm receiving data points every N seconds and I
> want to plot a stripchart / histogram with these datapoints in realtime.
> Does anyone have any code for this or can point me in the right direction.
>  I was trying to use gtkextra but the project seems very outdated and not
> recently updated.
You may want to take a look at gnome-system-monitor (CVS module:
procman). While this software depends on GNOME, it uses a pretty simple
graph implementation to draw the load graphs that exclusively rely on
some of GTK/GDKs low-level drawing functions (src/load-graph.c).
Jody's graphing engine he mentioned in his posting is more flexible and
trend-setting, though.

regs,
 Chris