Re: Borders on toolbars

Ben Jansens wrote:

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 03:42:23PM +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
Which look better?

The bordered toolbar looks far more professional.

The unbordered toolbar looks looks like an unfinished product, without
the finishing touches to really make it look good.

Ben

I agree.

Remember that this decision would also impact themes.

I thinkt he bordered version is best. If it "looks bloated and wastes [too much] space", then someone can decide to turn off the text labels and only display the icons, or turn off the icons and only display the labels.

I would prefer using a bit more space for something that looks more professional than having something compact and not too pleasing to look at.

Garrett