Re: using g_spawn_async_with_pipes

> I'm currently able to spawn the ssh process fine, but don't seem to be
> grabbing the output. I'm using read() to read from the file descriptor -
> is this correct?

hmmm `read' is always good.... but; the question is;
is the `fd' open with O_NDELAY ? and if so do you
perform `select()' on it before expecting output ?
what does `errno' have to say about it ?

working with pipes can get confusing at times.

Cheers,
			-Tristan

who was it that said "Asynchronous input is at the root of
all our race condition problems" ? (I forget ... it was /etc/motd
around here for a while)