[gdk-pixbuf] turning image

Hello,

I've already written image transformation using 2x2 arbitrary matrix (that includes rotation) for Gtk 1 (GdkImage). Now I'm about to port it over to Gtk 2 (GdkPixbuf). There will be
no antialiasing yet, just nearest pixel.

Not sure: should I write "works for me" or someone else maybe [at least potentialy] interested? It can be used in 2d games, performance is good (fixed-point calculations, optimized)
(Imagine pictures in gtk-demo moving in circles, scaling and rotating:)