Re: PangoFT2, outline mode

Hi,

Robert Roebling t-online de (Robert Roebling) writes:

> I wanto to use PangoFT2 to get the outlines of glyphs
> so that I can send them to a PostScript file for
> printing.

you probably want to check out paps:

  http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/paps/

Paps is a postscript generating program using pango. It reads a UTF-8
encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the
file. The rendering is done by creating bitmaps through the PangoFT2
backend. Not sure if that is what you need but it might answer some of
your questions.

Salut, Sven