Re: key strokes and shaded windows
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: key strokes and shaded windows
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:29:17 -0500
On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 02:45:09PM +0000, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I am looking at bug 88214 and am trying to figure out what happens to key
> strokes when the focus window is shaded.
> Does a GDK_KEY_PRESS event occur? If so, in which porocessw, metacity or the
> process of the focus window?
Probably the metacity window frame gets the events. The application
window is unmapped.
I would not really care to try fixing this bug without fixing
] [Thread Prev