Re: jhbuild: Using gtk+ HEAD ?
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: Biswapesh Chattopadhyay <biswapesh_chatterjee tcscal co in>
- Cc: James Henstridge <james daa com au>, GTK Devel <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Pango Devel <gtk-i18n-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: jhbuild: Using gtk+ HEAD ?
- Date: 21 Jan 2003 13:09:22 +0100
On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 12:53, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 09:10, Biswapesh Chattopadhyay wrote:
> > Hi James
> > It seems (I may be wrong) that jhbuild is using gtk+ HEAD. Shouldn't it
> > be using gtk-2-2, pango-1-4, etc. ? I assume these branches must already
> > have been created since gtk+2.2 is released ?
> Yes, I think so.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev