Re: GtkTextBuffer and pixmaps
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkTextBuffer and pixmaps
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 15:00:36 -0500
On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 05:01:45PM +0000, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> Is there API which given a GtkTextBuffer will identify where the iamges are in
> the GtkTextBuffer and what they are?
You have to iterate over the whole buffer and find the images, with
Once you do that, there's a signal on GtkTextBuffer that's emitted
when a new image is added, so you shouldn't have to iterate again.
] [Thread Prev