RE: GtkTreeView sorting question

Yes I have noticed this.  I don't know if it is a bug with GTK but I set the
columns up and set the column to sort by to begin with and it does not
appear that way at first.  I had to hack around this by calling:

    /* sort by the items selected */
    gtk_tree_sortable_set_sort_column_id(GTK_TREE_SORTABLE(model),
					 COL_CL_MESSAGE_ID,
					 GTK_SORT_DESCENDING);

After I have set the columns up.

Regards,