Re: toolbar status

> Must meet accessibility and keyboard navigation requirements and work in
> right to left environments.
>
>    I recently implemented rtl flipping, keyboard navigation is missing.

Keynav is only a small aspect; you also need to check theme
compliance/compatibility (especially with HighContrastLargePrint and
HighContrastLargeInverse).

Also, you need to make sure that the ATK apis are implemented
appropriately; you will get some of this "for free" by inherited
implementations from the toolbar's "parent" widget type (GtkContainer?).

This last item is much easier if the toolbar items are themselves
widgets, otherwise more work is required.

See Marc Mulcahy's GUAD3C presentation, "Making GNOME Applications
Accessible":

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/presentations/GUAD3C/making-apps-accessible/start.html

Feel free to ask on gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org if you have more
questions, we may not have time to write the ATK support for you, but we
can try to help you make it work.

thanks!

-Bill

--