RE: Gtk/Gnome release schedules
- From: Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>
- To: Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org>
- Cc: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>, martyn 2 russell bt com, bob thestuff net, Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Gtk Hackers <gtk-devel-list gnome org>, Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: RE: Gtk/Gnome release schedules
- Date: 11 Feb 2003 16:30:58 -0500
On Tue, 2003-02-11 at 12:59, Kristian Rietveld wrote:
> I think the fileselector still has a pretty long way to go, as we don't
> even know yet what the UI is going to look like. I think Owen got most
> "low-level" details right in his talk though (and he should upload his
> slides :).
Yes please. :-)
Having a draft of a proposal somewhere for people to read would be
helpful in this discussion.
] [Thread Prev