RE: Poll on gnomedesktop.org

> Randy J. Ray said:
> > There's a poll about which language people would most like to see
> > bindings for in Gnome D&DP at:
> >
> > 	http://www.gnomedesktop.org/
> >
> > I caught this link off the GTK# list, and after they posted
> that, C#
> > went from third in the poll to a clear first.
> >
> > Right now, Perl is languishing at sixth out of six.
>
> thanks for pointing this out, we're (at this moment) just
> barely in second place. if you haven't voted it do it now,
> consider it your christmas present to the gtk2-perl team.
>
> we will also accept pizza for those of you who are really
> happy with gtk2-perl. :)

Don't get the idea that this will actually have any effect. Stuff can not be
in the Platform Bindings release set unless the bindings maintainers think
it should be.
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/

For bindings that aren't quite there yet, the answer is to contribute to
them.

Murray Cumming
www.murrayc.com
murrayc usa net