Re: pangoft2topgm.c simplification

On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 01:34, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> I have simplified pango/examples/pangoft2topgm.c to get rid of
> redundancies, make better use of glib utilities and allow it to
> render more than a paragraph.  Is it ok to commit, or should I
> open a bug report first?

Have you looked in recent CVS? I basically rewrote it over the
last few weeks, including multi-paragraph support and a lot
more. I still have some more changes that I want to merge
in (Better command line parsing, pass in text in the command line,
use 'convert' from ImageMagick to do conversion to a format other than
pgm based on output file extension), so while in general,
I'm open to an open commit policy on that program, I'd sort of
like to see changes first at the moment.

Thanks,
						Owe