Re: input only event boxes
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de>
- Cc: gtk dev list <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: input only event boxes
- Date: 20 Aug 2003 15:33:31 +0200
On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 14:51, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > > Is there any reason to ever change this on a realized event box ? If
> > not, we
> > > could probably
> > > make this a construct-only property.
> > There is one reason: glade.
> Why can't glade use construct-only properties ?
When you're editing the ui in a window you want to be able to change the
type of eventbox in the widget properties window.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an impetuous soccer-playing messiah with acid for blood. She's a
disco-crazy Buddhist nun living homeless in New York's sewers. They fight
] [Thread Prev