Re: The Table menu patch; another try

Am Die, 2003-08-19 um 00.29 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
> Am Sam, 2003-08-16 um 23.20 schrieb Kristian Rietveld:
> > Hey,
> >
> > Attached is a new revision of the table menu patch, which hopefully
> > fixes most (if not all) issues/comments raised. I tested it with
> > Matthias' patch to testgtk and my own silly testprogram, and it seems to
> > work fine. I hope I didn't screw up as badly as the two previous times
> >
> > The only issue I can still think of is LTR/RTL. I didn't look at it yet
> > since the other code in gtkmenu.c doesn't seem to support it either.
> >

> Kristian, I tried it, and it works much better now. I'm still seeing a
> little problem with the highlighting of the "e" in my spanning example,
> see the attached screenshot. And torn-off menus are not redrawn at all.

I figured out torn-off menus as well now: In gtk_menu_size_allocate(),

      /* Resize the item window */
      if (GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (widget))
	{
          gint i;
          gint width, height;

          for (i = 0; i < priv->rows; i++)
            height += priv->height[i];

          width = priv->columns * child_allocation.width;
	  gdk_window_resize (menu->bin_window, width, height);
	}

should be

      /* Resize the item window */
      if (GTK_WIDGET_REALIZED (widget))
	{
          gint i;
          gint width, height;

	  height = 0;
          for (i = 0; i < priv->rows; i++)
            height += priv->height[i];

          width = priv->columns * base_width;
	  gdk_window_resize (menu->bin_window, width, height);
	}

Regards, Matthias