Re: Multiple monitor support on Windows

Hans Breuer writes:
 > Try to resize the testgtk main window which formerly could not
 > be made smaller but only increased in vertical size.

 > Now it snaps to the smallest possible size (on first click) and
 > can't be enlarged anymore ...

Huh? Works as before for me (on Win2k)... I can make it smaller
vertically, but only so small that one button is visible in the
scrolled window, and as large as I want. (No horizontal resize
possible.)

Could this again be a difference in Win9x vs. Win2k? Or could the fact
that I use the gtk-2-2 branch, while you use HEAD, matter? (I guess I
will have to build HEAD, too...)

--tml