Re: GtkTreeViewColumn->button publicness

Jean-Yves Lefort <jylefort brutele be> writes:

> Hi,
>
> GtkTreeViewColumn->button is undocumented and has no accessors.
>
> Is it right to access that member (I'm currently binding a
> button-press-event in order to popup a menu when the column button is
> right-clicked)?

It's 'semi-public', as it is reasonable to have a popup menu on it.
There probably should be an accessor for it.  A problem I see with that
is that the TreeViewColumn itself listens to events on the button for
both the reorded and non-clickable states.  Still, if someone filed a
bug and wrote a patch, I wouldn't be to unhappy.

Thanks,
-Jonathan