RE: [gsl-dev] GTK+ v FLTK

> From: Michael Meeks [mailto:michael ximian com]
> How best to C++ wrap it is a slightly open question, there are
> several attempts: Inti, Gtk--

s/Gtk--/gtkmm

As far as I can tell there's no fundamental difference between the gtkmm and
Inti APIs. Seriously, I've tried real hard to figure out what the point of
the new gcode/Inti is. I've asked repeatedly too, without success.

The other attempts are just GTK+ ports of other C++ toolkits. e.g. VDK,
WxWindows.

So, I think there is actually wide agreement about how best to wrap GTK+ for
C++.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com