Re: About dialog API

Murray Cumming Comneon com writes:

> We wouldn't instantiate it so we wouldn't worry about destroying it. It's a
> bit strange (GtkTreeSelection is a bit strange) but it's not too bad.

GtkTreeSelection is really a part of GtkTreeView.  The main reason for
its existence is that I had crazy ideas of being able to substitute in
your own selection model (like JTree) really early on, and I balked at
adding another 20 or so public API functions to an already crowded API
(increasing it by a third or so.)  I don't think it's been too confusing
thus far.  Or perhaps, other aspects of the TreeView are confusing
enough that the separation is just a minor annoyance at most.

Thanks,
-Jonathan