Re: attaching ancillary information to pixbufs

"Matthias Clasen" <Matthias Clasen poet de> writes:
> void gdk_pixbuf_set_attribute (GdkPixbuf *pixbuf, gchar *key, GValue
> value);
> G_CONST_RETURN GValue *gdk_pixbuf_get_attribute (GdkPixbuf *pixbuf, gchar
> *key) ;

I would do either this or just keep the options as strings, but would
not do the set_integer_option() thing as you say.

If we do the GValue thing I'd say it should look like:

void gdk_pixbuf_set_attribute (GdkPixbuf    *pixbuf,
                               const char   *key,
                               const GValue *value);
void gdk_pixbuf_get_attribute (GdkPixbuf  *pixbuf,
                               const char *key,
                               GValue     *value);

There may be some way to do this with just
g_object_get_property/set_property? Override those methods perhaps?

Havoc