Re: deprecation lost

Matthias Clasen <maclas gmx de> writes:

> Multiple deprecation guards in gdk headers have been changed to
>
> #if !defined (GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED) || defined (GDK_COMPILATION)
>
> (I think this happened during deprecation cleanups.) Unfortunately,
> gtk-doc doesn't grok this, so that the affected symbols have lost their
> deprecation, at least documentation-wise.
>
> Can we do this differently ?

Hmm, I looked at the the code in gtk-doc when we tried to figure
out how to do it, and it looked like it would grok it ... it seemed
that having GDK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED anywhere on the line would be enough.

Suggestions for how to do it differently? I don't see that it
is possible. (The requirement being a way to include certain
deprecated header bits when compiling GDK or GTK.)