pango-1.0.5.tar.gz is broken ?
- From: Peeter Vois <Peeter Vois mail ee>
- To: GTK_DEVEL_LIST <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: pango-1.0.5.tar.gz is broken ?
- Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:56:08 +0200
This is what I did:
1) downloaded the package /.../
2) rpm -tb /.../
3) rpm -Uvh pango*i386.rpm
And got lots of dependency errors. The problem is that there will be no more
and more worse no so files included into package.
some important part of rpm -qpl pango-1.0.5-1.i386.rpm
and these are links to missing files
OR did I something wrong?
Best Regards ...
] [Thread Prev