Re: GTK-2.0 static linked application does not work
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: "Gansser, Martin" <MGansser rand de>
- Cc: <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK-2.0 static linked application does not work
- Date: 21 Nov 2002 16:49:30 +0100
"Gansser, Martin" <MGansser rand de> writes:
> I tried to compile a statically-linked Application (abiword-1.1.2) on
> hpux 11.00, but it fails on startup with errror message.
> ** (AbiWord_s:22411): WARNING **: No builtin or dynamically loaded
> modules were found. Pango will not work correctly.
that's pretty obvious, isn't it? You need to include the pango modules
you want to use since they can't be loaded at runtime if you disable
this feature. Try to configure pango --with-included-modules.
] [Thread Prev