direct postscript output from a widget

Dear GTK People,
	I have been using GTK for a while now to develop the interface for
a nuclear physics data analysis software package.  I have noticed that
there doesn't seem to be a straightforward way to print the contents of a
display widget.  I have added functions to some of my custom widgets which
produce a postscript file from the data contained within.  I think it
might be nice to have similar functions for other display widgets.  If you
want to take a look at the source for what I've worked on it is avalable
at http://nucalf.physics.fsu.edu/~pavan/gnuscopehelp.txt and the download
current version link.  The four relevant files are gtkgraph.h gtkgraph.c
gtktwodplot.c gtktwodplot.h.  I will volunteer to help with implementing
such a project.
	Sincerely yours,
	John Pavan

John Reed Pavan