2.1.3 plans

I'm planning to do a GLib/GTK+-2.1.3 releases this weekend
or early next week.

I'd like at least the GTK+ release to be declared API frozen;
I'm aware only of one open API issue in GtkTreeView, plus
a couple of semi-api-ish things (a patch from Jonathan
to change how g_object_set() works on GtkSettings, in
particular.)

There are a bunch of open API bugs for GLib ... my instinct
at this point is to just move them wholesale to 2.4; it's
too late to make major additions for 2.2, and I think
getting 2.2 out quickly is more important than minor additions
at this point.

But I'll make a quick pass through them.

I believe that ATK API changes for 2.2 are done at this point;
at least, I was told there was one remaining addition, and
Padraig checked something in last night. So, a release of
ATK is probably something we need.

I don't forsee any additions to Pango at this point; ellipsation
support would have been nice, but the week or so needed to do
it isn't going to show up any time soon. Certainly not before
tomorrow.