Re: Quick GTK+ 2.0.8
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quick GTK+ 2.0.8
- Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:18:15 -0500 (EST)
Arnaud Charlet <charlet ACT-Europe FR> writes:
> > Works fine for me ... are you sure that your problem simply
> > isn't io-gif refusing to load because of the macro typo
> > causing an undefined symbol?
> You can't create a DLL with undefined symbols under Windows.
> Now of course, I may have made another typo in trying to fix the
> compilation failure :-)
> I guess I should try with the CVS version of io-gif.c and see if it works
> fine with it.
That would definitely be appreciated, thanks.
] [Thread Prev