Re: gtk-container problems
- From: Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>
- To: Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gtk-container problems
- Date: 15 May 2002 23:31:56 +0200
Jonathan Blandford <jrb redhat com> writes:
> Additionally, the issue was raised of whether or not GtkScrolledWindows
> should remain RESIZE_CONTAINERS given that the primary motivation for
> this (preventing flicker) is gone.
They should not, in my opinion.
Is there any reason to not depreceate resize_mode entirely, and just
have RESIZE_CONTAINER iff toplevel?
I doubt there is any reasonable use of RESIZE_IMMEDIATE, and since
RESIZE_QUEUE would be inferred for toplevels and size negotiation is
much smarter than in 1.2 I can't really see any good use for that
] [Thread Prev