Re: Converting from gdkregion to xregion on gtk2?

Hi!,

Thanks for the help!,

i got to compile mozilla with xft and enable-default-toolkit=gtk2!, and
now i have a gtk2 based mozilla with aa fonts!!

I'll try to make some rpms based on the blizzard mozilla-rc1-xft rpms
and put them online...

Thanks again for your help!