Re: Review of patch for #79974, #79961, #79959
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Erwann Chenede <Erwann Chenede Sun COM>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Review of patch for #79974, #79961, #79959
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:05:33 -0400 (EDT)
Erwann Chenede <Erwann Chenede Sun COM> writes:
> > Either your screen has only one monitor,
> > or it has more than one monitor. One monitor is just the trivial special
> >case of "Xinerama", whether or not the extension is actually supported.
> Yes, but running this test app on a multi screen machine without xinerama support,
> you'll get this warning, which is a bit odd when you have (like me) two or more
> separate screens on a single display.
What if the warning was
"The default screen of the current display only has one monitor"
? Though, as you say, it's just a warning in a test program,
(When it g_error()'ed out when there was only display it was more of a
] [Thread Prev