Re: Shipping L10Nized gtkrc with gtk+ 2.0?

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 11:27:14PM -0400, Owen Taylor wrote:

> For Xft, right now, we just use the first font matched in
> the pattern, but the expectation is that in the future
> we'll also be modifying the search order based on the locale.

This does cause latin glyphs in Chinese fonts used instead
from a iso8859-* fonts if the Chinese fonts are listed high.
Even worse with a iso10646 font: everything are displayed
with the iso10646 font.

In a seperate issue, Using an Chinese unicode TTF font which
has a iso10646 encoding in its xlfd name, all glyphs are
shown in half width (wrt full width). Only the left half
of a glyph is shown. I am wondering if it is a known issue
or just a problem of my Debian box.

--
Best regard
hashao