Re: GTK+-2.x planning
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: Marc Mulcahy <marc mulcahy sun com>, <gtk-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GTK+-2.x planning
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:27:45 -0500 (EST)
Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:
> On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Owen Taylor wrote:
> > What do you think of the current incremental search triggered with
> > <control>s?
> It's <control>f these days.
Unless you have the Emacs key theme loaded. (I thought it had been changed
to <control>f, but tested it and <control>s was the one that worked... didn't
remember that I had the Emacs key theme loaded.)
] [Thread Prev