Re: GtkIconFactory and register_stock_icons()!

Allen Chen <a3linux yahoo com> writes:

>      I am a beginner of Gtk+, I am studying  the gtk-demo source from
> Gtk+-1.3.x, can anyone tell me more about GtkIconFactory and
> the theory of register stock icons in the first example of gtk-demo?
> Thx!

You might look here:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-themeable-stock-images.html

And also in the section on GtkRcStyle.

This is sort of an "advanced topic" though so probably isn't the place
to start if you're just learning.

BTW, questions about using GTK should go to gtk-list or
gtk-app-devel-list, rather than this list. This list is about
developing GTK itself.

Havoc