Re: Modifier keys

On Fri, 1 Mar 2002, Owen Taylor wrote:

> Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
>
> > On Wed, 20 Feb 2002, Owen Taylor wrote:
> >
> > > I'm planning to commit this patch tomorrow morning after I have
> > > a night or so to think of any problems that it might have. If any
> > > body wants to look this patch over or try it out, I'd certainly
> > > appriciate it.
> >
> > seems you haven't comitted yet, right?
>
> Committed over a week ago.

yeah, forget that, screwed my tree.

at this point i only got some minor questions,
- didn't you claim you had to remove usage of signals in accel groups?
- why are you storing "gtk-window-key-hash" per object data?
  considering the key hash is created at latest once a key is pressed
  within a window, it should be a struct member
- why isn't _gtk_window_activate_key() simply calling gtk_window_get_key_hash() ?

> Regards,
>                                         Owen

---
ciaoTJ