Re: Windows sizing problem
- From: James Henstridge <james daa com au>
- To: Marco Pesenti Gritti <marco it gnome org>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Windows sizing problem
- Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2002 10:01:42 +0800
Marco Pesenti Gritti wrote:
It is probably a bit of a hack, but you could try running
gtk_widget_get_size_request() on both the GtkMozEmbed and toplevel
GtkWindow. The difference in height/width will give you an idea of the
size of the chrome round the content area, which you could use to guess
what sizes to pass to gtk_window_resize().
in galeon but I never got it working correctly. I could use some help by
someone more clued then me here :)
What I'd need is:
1 The window should be sized so that the embedded mozilla widget has a
2 It should still be possible for the user to shrink the window
3 The embedded mozilla widget can change his size also after the window
has been showed, and window size should be updated.
Things that I already tried:
- Using gtk_widget_set_size_request on the mozilla widget make 2 not
work at all, and 3 fail when new width/height is smaller.
- Using gtk_window_resize seem to fit the requirements. But I couldnt
find a reliable way to calculate window size for the given mozilla
I tried every kind of hacks to work around the problem but I didnt get
anything acceptable. Any help would be appreciated.
I hope there is a simple solution :)
Email: james daa com au | Linux.conf.au 2003 Call for Papers out
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | http://conf.linux.org.au/cfp.html
] [Thread Prev