GtkScrolledWindow can_focus

Hi there,

	Having struggled for some time trying to work out where focus was
disappearing too, I discover that it's the GtkScrolledWindow [ with no
scrollbars ] that is getting the focus.

	It seems rather confusing to me to give focus to a widget that doesn't
express the fact that it has focus - [ in the case that the child
doesn't take focus ].

	Is this a feature ? Also, does gtk_container_focus cull realized, but
unmapped children from the focus chain ? it looks like if there are
unmapped but realised children with an allocation that things might go
wrong [ no idea if that's the case ].

	Thanks,

		Michael.