Re: glib version numbers

Hi,

> Anders Carlsson <andersca gnu org> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 2002-07-01 at 03:18, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > > Hey,
> > > 	I just noticed we have glib-2.0.3 in HEAD and glib-2.0.4 on
> > > the gnome2 branch. Shouldn't these version numbers be in sync ?
> > >
> > here's a patch that should fix it. Owen, does this look OK to you?
>
> Yes, this looks fine, go ahead and commit. (Any progress
> on getting a patch for gtk_check_version?)

For now I changed GLIB_BINARY_AGE back to 0, because GLib wouldn't
compile otherwise (even with the two bugs in the committed computation
fixed). Libtool said:

libtool: link: AGE `100' is greater than the current interface number
`0'
libtool: link: `0:0:100' is not valid version information

Bye,
Sebastian
--
Sebastian Wilhelmi