Re: GtkNotebook: should pages switch on mouse wheel events
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkNotebook: should pages switch on mouse wheel events
- Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 11:46:40 -0400 (EDT)
Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru> writes:
> It looks like GtkNotebook allows switching pages on event generated by any
> mouse button pressed when the pointer was over notebook tab. On X11 this
> includes events from mouse wheel.
> Is it desired behaviour? It seems not - since mouse's wheel can
> accidently rotate when user doesn't even touch the wheel.
> I'm not reporting this as bugreport o bugzilla in order others share their
> opinion on whether this is feature or a bug..
Is this a GTK+-1.2 specific bug?
In GTK+-2.0, scroll events aren't button press events.
] [Thread Prev