Re: Patch to remove redundant code

"Matthias Clasen" <matthiasc poet de> writes:

> Speaking about redundant code, what is the purpose of functions like

"Hmmm, I think we might need to do something if the adjustment's bounds/step
change. Not sure what. Let me put in a prototype." (Or so I'd guess;
that code has been there forever.)

[ The only legitimate reason for the bounds of a viewport to change
is if the viewport changes them itself, so nothing should be needed. ]