Re: GTK+ Portability

On Sunday, January 27, 2002, at 12:10 AM, Brad House wrote:

I found a couple of inactive sourceforge projects,
and little mention of a port on macgimp.org

Well, I would work on GTK+ Quartz, but I don't have the time! If more people who are interested joined the mailing list, then perhaps we could get somewhere. The mention of the port on MacGIMP.org is hilarious. They think they're going to re-write the GIMP in Cocoa, so what they did was create an interface the way they think it should look and release it as a port (version 0.0.0d1 or something)

 -- Finlay