Re: Default fg_gc[GTK_STATE_SELECTED]

Owen Taylor wrote:

> If things aren't legible, you are mixing fg/base or text/bg.

I made disparaging remarks about GtkCalendar in this respect...

After looking at the code I am not sure it's so bad, at least in the
case
of selected dates the colors seem to be correctly chosen
(text on base)... but for some other dates there are of course
deviations.  I address the 'real' issue in another email...

Thanks for the feedback,

Bill