Re: gtk-demo's patch

El vie, 18-01-2002 a las 14:39, Jonathan Blandford escribió:
> [...]
> Now that I look at the darn function closely, I see that old_text is
> never even used!  This whole demo (along with the other demos) could
> use a cleanup.

I completely agree with you.  However, those "insignificant" lines
helped to me about how to do it something similar.  Of course
I lost some time because their declaration was wrong, but it was
very useful.

Instead "clean" this lines, may be this variables could be used
to show anything.  By example, comparing new_text with old_text,
and modify the model just if their values are differents.

--
German Poo Caaman~o
mailto:gpoo ubiobio cl