Serious gnome2 / gtk2 bug

I ran across, what i think is quite a serious bug in the UI, and i am not sure what component (gnome or gtk) causes it, so where to report it.

What the problem is:

Goto a dialog with mixed checkboxes, apply button, and text entries. I used control-center -> Def applications -> Help browser in this case (works in other dialogs to in different gnome 2 applications).

In the dialog, change the text entry (in this case from 'nautilus' to 'randomtext'), then (with your mouse!) click one of the checkboxes (Start in terminal forinstance).

How click 'Apply'

You will notice, the text entry restores back to 'Nautilus' loosing its changed value!

If you do not click the checkbox before applying, or <TAB> out of the text box, before clicking the checkbox and then apply, the text is set/applied correctly. So it seems to happen only in the above described scenario (though it is not uncommen for a user to change an text entry and a checkbox!).

Seems quite 'severe' to me, but now to find a good place to report this bug!

(ok its almost 7am now down here, my bug finding day is over, need sleep before sun comes up! ;-)

   -- Chris