'Accessibility' theme [was: Re: GNOME 2.0 default gtkrc]

>On Tue, 2002-01-08 at 23:31, James M. Cape wrote:
>> I'm attaching a gtkrc-2.0 file which I think would look good as the
>> GNOME 2.0 default...

Hi:

I have a theme that's useful for accessibility, it provides high
contrast and a larger-than-default font size, which makes a good first
example for accessibility support.  Eventually we will need at least one
other theme in addition to this for accessibility, a low-contrast
large-print theme.

The theme needs some tweaking surely, it's pretty simple; also it really
needs a couple more patchlets to support theming of focus indication
more consistently.

Where should this theme be packaged, i.e. which package should install
it?  I would think GTK+ would be the logical candidate, in which case I
can provide a GTK+ patch that includes/installs the theme, in
.../themes/HighContrastLargePrint/gtk-2.0/gtkrc

Regards,

Bill

>I like this theme okay, except for having the up and down
>scrollbar arrows stacked next to each other at the bottom
>of the scrollbar.  Yuck.
>
>Are we going to have a gtk theme properties control panel
>capplet for 2.0?  If so, will we also have a collection of
>good gtk themes?

>	Miles

------
Bill Haneman x19279