Re: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.12)

On Sunday, January 13, 2002, at 03:59  pm, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

glib-mkenums crashes on Darwin if you don't up the stack size (it's set
to something small by default), I'm guessing the same goes for win32.

Sounds correct, since I found a soluntion, that was removing a long
comment, this should do it.

Please, can you tell me how to up the stack size for Perl?

I have no idea on win32. I'm using tcsh, so you can do "unlimit stack" in the shell, then run an app. To do it programatically, you can to use getrlimit()/setrlimit(), but that's not much use since this is called by a makefile. I'm not sure... unlimit stack might work, otherwise, *shrug*.

 -- Finlay