Re: New release of GTK+ libraries (1.3.12)

On Sunday, January 13, 2002, at 02:56  pm, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

Yes, so this is because glib-mkenums fails to do its job, but I didn't
got an error of perl?  And it is only because of s.th. in atkobject.h?
Do you have an idea what in this file causes an error?  What fails in
Perl?

glib-mkenums crashes on Darwin if you don't up the stack size (it's set to something small by default), I'm guessing the same goes for win32.

 -- Finlay