Re: gtk+-1.3 (from CVS) will not compile

Tim Janik <timj gtk org> writes:
> eh? i'm not aware of such problems on solaris, where's a report
> towards that end?
> gdk-pixbuf-csource really shouldn't produce output that exceeds
> 80 chars per line, it contains the necessary logic to wrap
> pixel data around 76 chars maximum.

The issue isn't the output, it's some kind of limit on the number of
command line args, so the huge command line in stock-icons/Makefile
doesn't work.

I think we need to support reading the list of variable names and
PNGs from a file, i.e. a stock-icons.list file or something.

Havoc