Re: AtkText caret_changed signal name

Jeff,

Thanks for you mail which I do not regard as "very minor".

I propose to change caret_changed to text_caret_moved and CARET_MOVED to
TEXT_CARET_MOVED. This means that anyone who has defined a default signal
handler for "text-caret_moved" signal will need to change their code.

The name of the signal, "text-caret-moved", which is used by the Gnopernicus
developers, will remain unchanged.

Padraig