Re: GtkClipboard callbacks

murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming) writes:

> These GtkClipboard functions take callbacks:
> gtk_clipboard_set_with_data()
> gtk_clipboard_request_contents()
> gtk_clipboard_request_text()
>
> Am I correct in thinking that those callbacks will be called _only_
> once? It's relevant to bindings, as there's no associated destroy
> notifier callback.

For request_contents()/request_text(), the callback will be called
exactly once, so serves as its own destroy notifier callback.

set_with_data() has a destroy notifier callback:

 * @clear_func: when the clipboard contents are set again, this function will
 *              be called, and @get_func will not be subsequently called.