Re: Button stock icon sizes

Gregory Merchan <merchan phys lsu edu> wrote:

[ 'OK' stock icon ]

> The idea is to indicate that pressing the key marked with a down-then-left
> arrow (i.e., Return or Enter) will activate the button with the same symbol.
> I think it's also the only indication of a default button;
> no ring-around-the-button is needed.

In Gtk, the border is used to indicate which button will get activated
when Return is pressed. This is not always the same as the button with the
'Return' symbol on it! (eg, if you move the default to a different button)

Think we need a different picture... (the 'Yes' symbol is probably good
for this, though).

--
Thomas Leonard			http://rox.sourceforge.net
tal00r ecs soton ac uk		tal197 users sourceforge net