Button stock icon sizes [urgent]
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: tigert ximian com, gnome-hackers gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Button stock icon sizes [urgent]
- Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 15:43:09 -0500 (EST)
[ Resend, since I managed to get 2/3 email addresses wrong ]
I need a call on this:
* The GNOME-1.2 stock buttons (OK/Cancel/Yes/No/Apply/etc.) are 20x20, as
are the ones in GTK+-1.2 now. The new OK/Cancel icons are 24x24, but are
mostly alpha in the outer pixels.
* The GTK+-2.0 standard button icon size is 24x24.
We need to fix the discrepency, either by padding/redrawing the icons
or by changing the standard button icon size.
I don't have much of a sense of which size is better; it's competely a
question of what looks better at typical font sizes.
If we are going to change the button icon size define, I'd like to do
it by GTK+-1.3.15, which was scheduled for today, but will probably go
] [Thread Prev